EROB is a made up of independent ranchers who have chosen to raise and market their livestock under strict, USDA approved, organic protocols.
- The ranches are equally spread between the North Coast of California and Chico area of the central valley. By so doing, we can take advantage of the natural climate differences between the two regions.
- Our processors were chosen for their organic qualifications and geographic location. We intend to minimize the use of energy at every stage of production.
- There will be no big corporate organization; only enough support to insure customer service and quality standards.
- As entrepreneurs, we recognize the need for profit and will seek a fair return on our investment. Pricing will be based on realistic costs to produce and process in California. Special requests for incremental marketing services (demos, advertising..) will be added to our standard pricing.
- EROB is insured, prepared and dedicated to the growth of the organic meat industry. At no time will we jeopardize our values in pursuit of profit!
If your cattle meet these standards, please Contact us >
Organic food is produced by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations (United States Department of Agriculture – USDA – National Organic Program – NOP). Certified organic food in the United States is grown according to standards set by the National Organic Program.Before a product can be labeled “organic,” a USDA accredited certifier inspects the farm where the food is grown to make sure the farmer is following all the rules necessary to meet USDA organic standards. Organic food is produced without using most conventional pesticides; fertilizers made with synthetic ingredients or sewage sludge; bioengineering; or ionizing radiation. Organic meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products come from animals that are given no antibiotics or growth hormones.